Full-Time VR GP - Sydney Metropolitan area - flexible start date
- : Healthcarelink Support
- : 18-Sep-2018
- : Penrith NSW 2750
Job Title: VR-GP (Full-time hours)
Location: 50km west of Sydney CBD
If you are a VR-GP who is looking to be part of an established name in health care and medicine, we are looking for you ! Read on for further details.
Our client is an ultra-modern Medical group with facilities located across Sydney and surrounding regions. Being a privately owned business, this health care firm focuses heavily on providing the most optimal outcome for patients: from the very young to the very old. The Practice offers many services and is home to a steadily expanding Allied Health division consisting of: physiotherapy, psychology, dietetics, and physiology.
Having experienced recent company success and growth, the Penrith branch is seeking a full-time VR GP to join their team of highly qualified and friendly medical professionals.
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work may be negotiable - full-time roster
- up to 70% of billings
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion with our friendly team.
No Similar Jobs Found.