General Practioner RFDS Cairns
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 21-Jun-2017
- : Cairns QLD 4870
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section) presently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Officer to join the RFDS Cairns Base. The role will be directly involved in providing leadership and management oversight of the delivery of Primary Health Care to people in regional, rural and remote communities within tropical North Queensland.
* Permanent full-time
* Location: Cairns
Key responsibilities include:
* Oversee and manage Primary Health Care Cairns medical team
* Contribute to the development and implementation of strategic plans for Primary Health Care services
* Assistance with the management and monitoring the compliance of service delivery in relation to relevant contracts
After Hours requirements
You must be:
* Passionate about our mission - providing excellence in aeromedical and primary health care across Queensland.
* Prepared to go above and beyond to drive a positive and cohesive team culture
* Both strategically and operationally focused
* Ready and motivated to help RFDS thrive in a competitive, KPI-driven environment.
To be successful in this role you will require:
* Registration or eligibility to be registered as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA
* General Practice or Primary Health Care experience
* Demonstrated experience leading, managing and motivating a team of medical professionals
* Fellowship of either the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners or the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine
The RFDS offers a unique working environment with a substantial salary package on offer, including:
* Access to a generous salary packaging arrangements
* Investment in professional developing including an allowance, study leave entitlements and RFDS learning and development opportunities
* A comprehensive orientation program
* Senior Medical Officer Allowance
* Flexible rostering alternatives and
* A supportive team environment
No Similar Jobs Found.