General Practitioner - Bundaberg
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 25-Sep-2017
- : Bundaberg QLD 4670
Town Information -
Bundaberg is a progressive cosmopolitan coastal city just four hours north of Brisbane and situated at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef. You'll enjoy a lovely tropical climate and a city renowned for the friendliness of its residents, its limitless economic opportunities and a genuinely affordable cost of living. Great community and offers an array of outdoor activity! Perfect for families.
Candidate Profile -
An experienced GP with current AHPRA (limited, provisional, general or specialist) registration is needed in Bundaberg to join fantastic Family Practice's owned and operated by the same, experienced Doctor!
You can enjoy several benefits by choosing our Practice:
- Chronic disease care plans means increased billing options!
- Flexibility with your schedule/roster-work the hours you want full or part time.
- Established patient base-very busy practices with no competition between the doctors or other practices in the area.
- Outstanding induction and orientation program.
- Close knit and supportive staff and management team.
- Newly renovated practice with modern facilities and equipment.
19AB exemption is available to the sucessful candidate.
Our newly renovated Practice at Hinkler is located in central Bundaberg. With QML Pathology on site and full nursing support provided, our three GP's are well supported. Being a busy mixed billing practice we have an existing patient base that needs the support of another GP who is able to commence asap. Although not located in a DWS area we have a 19AB replacement exemption ready for you and can meet 19AA restrictions too if it applies.
Monday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
No Similar Jobs Found.