General Practitioner for Fast Track Clinic
- : CHC Medical Centre
- : 10-Apr-2018
- : Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
CHC Medical Fast-Track Clinic Doctor Position
Lifestyle, flexibility, earn & learn
This position provides excellent earning potential, flexible rostering and a recognised pathway to GP fellowship.
About the role - CHC Medical has expanded to accommodate the increased patient demand for the new service - CHC Fast Track Clinic. This clinic currently runs parallel to the existing medical centre and focusses on managing and treating acute illnesses. Complicated cases beyond the capacity of this clinic are referred to appropriate co-located providers. Appointments are booked online or in person using a 'walk-in first in, first out' system. A full patient load already is already being managed by this service.
About us - CHC Medical is a Medical Centre with state-of-the-art facilities opposite the base hospital. Located in the idyllic, dynamic, regional centre of Coffs Harbour, this is an incredible opportunity for an outcomes-based doctor to achieve the ideal life/work balance. Offering attractive remuneration opportunities and practice support, CHC Medical strives to provide a fun, friendly and professional workplace.
- New modern general practice medical centre
- The 45-minute flight to Sydney
- Best climate in the world
- Enthusiastic, friendly and diverse team with great experience, working alongside general practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, specialists and allied health professionals in an integrated medical practice.
CHC Medical is also an accredited teaching practice, providing a pathway for fellowship.
Remuneration (depending on experience and tenure)
- Earn up to 75% of billings
- The guaranteed base rate of up to $160/hr
- Hospital doctors who want to transition to GP
- Senior Medical Officer and Chief Medical Officers
- Fellowed GP doctors who wish to earn whilst developing their lifestyle
A candidate will learn and experience
- Chronic disease state management
- General Practice before entering a pathway to GP Fellowship
A candidate must
- Be Australian trained or not restricted by the moratorium (ie, Not DWS)
- Have general unconditional registration with AHPRA
- Be eligible for a Medicare Provider Number via the Rural Locum Relief Program (RLRP) or have fellowship under FRACGP.
- Be willing to work a flexible workweek, which may include after hours and weekends.
Applications now open – Enjoy a free flight to Coffs Harbour to visit the practice
No Similar Jobs Found.