General Practitioner - Full Time hours - 16km West of the Sydney CBD
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 17-Aug-2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Job Title: VR-GP (Full-Time)
Location: West Sydney, NSW
Salary: 65-70% billings
If you are an enthusiastic General Practitioner (VR) who takes pride in providing the highest standard of patient care, from diagnosis to treatment AND you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, look no further - we have a role for you!
Our client is a busy Medical Centre, part of an industry leading firm with branches spread across Sydney. This practice is situated in a growing suburb in Western Sydney, just 16km from the CBD, offering a range of services including: Men's health, women's health, immunisations and other child/family checks. Having experienced recent growth, our client is seeking an additional GP to join a team of highly qualified and professional Medical Practitioners, in October.
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work are negotiable (with the possibility of weekend work)
- 70% of billings
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY NOW for an October start.
No Similar Jobs Found.