GENERAL PRACTITIONER/ GP/ IN- HOME DOCTOR / AFTER HOURS HEALTHCARE
- : National Home Doctor Service
- : 23-Oct-2018
- : Sydney NSW 2000
- Earn an excellent income
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Career and leadership advancement
WORK OPPORTUNITIES FOR GP FELLOWS AND GP REGISTRARS WITH NATIONAL HOME DOCTOR SERVICE
Are you looking for a flexible opportunity that fits around your clinic work, family or other commitments? Work with us and see a wide range of interesting urgent care presentations (the closest you will get to emergency in GP land!), access to free education in-house CPD program and the potential for career and leadership development.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH 13SICK NATIONAL HOME DOCTOR SERVICE?
Flexibility to choose how you work
We offer you the flexibility to design your work so it fits around your lifestyle. As a GP fellow or GP Registrar you have ultimate flexibility to choose the way you work from the following options:
- Create a roster where you work the same hours every week
- Work for a set period of time in the year to fit around your travel, family or other personal commitments
- If you’re a GP fellow then you can use our GP App to work on a casual basis when it suits you on weeknights or weekends
- Work in a recognised DWS area
Professional development and leadership opportunities
We ensure best practice clinical governance through our Clinical Advisory Group. When you work with us, you will have access to our flexible face-to-face and online QI&CPD program accredited with RACGP. We also offer a ‘beyond clinical’ stream focusing on your wellbeing and developing your business, IT and leadership skills.
We invest in the development and progression of our doctors and offer excellent opportunities for further study. For interested and dedicated GP fellow we also have opportunities for fellows to mentor and advance to Medical Director roles.
T: 1300 643 737
No Similar Jobs Found.