General Practitioner (GP/VMO) – Boggabri, NSW
- : Ochre Medical Centre Boggabri
- : 29-Aug-2018
- : Boggabri NSW 2382
- Earn $350-$400k+ per year in General Practitioner billings
- 1:2 VMO roster with generous on call payments
- Car and 3 bedroom house provided, 2 minutes drive from practice/hospital
- Nursing & admin support with an experienced Practice Manager
- RA3 location, reduce your moratorium by 30%
- MMM5 location – eligible for $12,000 retention payment after your 2nd year
- Eligible for RVTS, RLRP & ROMPS
- Better patient health outcomes; higher patient satisfaction rates
- Higher dollar per consult
Boggabri Medical Centre is the sole practice in the town and is located in one wing of Boggabri Hospital. A 12 bed nursing home is also located in the same building and the doctors provide on call services to the hospital. The hospital has 4 acute and 12 long stay beds with the nearest referral hospital being a 90 minute drive away in Tamworth.
Due to the increased mining activity just outside Boggabri, there has been increased demand for both general practice and occupational general practice (including pre-employment health checks) at the practice,which has seen the increase from one to three doctors.
List of visiting and on-site allied health and pathology services
Boggabri is a small town on the Kamilaroi Highway in north-western New South Wales, Australia in Narrabri Shire, between Gunnedah and Narrabriln. In 2011 Census the population of Boggabri was 1,189.The name Boggabri comes from Gamilaraay bagaaybaraay, literally means “having creeks”. The same “creek” element is found in the name of Boggabilla.
The Namoi River passes through Boggabri. Fishing is a popular activity on the Namoi River.
With a rich agricultural history and several recently opened coal mines the town is set for further expansion. Boggabri features a nine hole golf course, a chinese restaurant, ‘The Vault’ fine dining, a bowling club, RSL Club, 2 primary schools (and a close by high school).
The main business area of Boggabri has over the years been found in three different streets. This makes for an interesting mix of architecture which can be explored with a walk along the Boggabri
– Vocational or General Registration
– Up to date emergency department skills
– Current general practice experience
– Familiar with indigenous health issues
No Similar Jobs Found.