General Practitioner - Hervey Bay
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 08-Jul-2019
- : Hervey Bay QLD 4655
We are looking for experienced, open minded General Practitioner (GP) to join an established practice in Hervey Bay. We have an experienced registered nurse and a receptionist that are available to assist in a relaxed environment. Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8am until 5pm and weekend 8am until 12noon, we are flexible with working hours. The GP must have current AHPRA registration.
Clinical requirements of the position include holistic care, medical diagnoses and treatment and long term follow up of unselected cases in general practice such as respiratory disease, metabolic disorder e.g. diabetes; cardiovascular disease, women's health, men's health and children's health and disease prevention etc. Procedural tasks include vaccination, ECG interpretation, pulmonary function test and pap smears. Surgical procedures (e.g. suturing laceration, incision and drainage, excision of skin lesions and retrieval of embedded foreign body. Aged care, obstetrics and gynaecology, anaesthetics-local, emergency-stabilization of ACS, acute trauma and bleed. Mental health and documentation such as Insurance and medicolegal report).
The Practice is co-located in the same building with a Pharmacy, Radiology, Dental Surgery and various allied health practitioners. Located at the epicentre of the city CBD on the busiest street. The practice is a long established, GPA accredited, fully computerised and fitted with modern equipment. The premise is fully air-conditioned with easy access and short walk to the cafe and shopping centres. We are a group practice with mixed billing.
Hervey Bay is located an easy three and ½ hour drive north of Brisbane. With beautiful white sandy beaches and tranquil waters it is a paradise for family holidays. Hervey Bay is 45-minute direct flight to Brisbane. Hervey Bay is one of Queensland's best natural holiday destinations. With the World Heritage Listed Fraser Island and Lady Elliot Island just a short distance away and the opportunity from July to November to view the humpback whales so easily and in calm waters is world renowned. A range of cosmopolitan and alfresco cafes, shops, parklands, picnic areas, playgrounds along the Esplanade and a vibrant marina there is plenty to see and do.
The Fraser Coast has approximately 40 public and private schools providing both primary and secondary education, as well as special education programs, to more than 16,000 students. Some of the private schools offer combined primary and secondary services. The region's schools offer excellent education facilities and a range of extra curricular learning, sporting and cultural opportunities. The Hervey Bay Hospital and St Stephen Private Hospital are 200 metres away from the practice and have many services.
- VR GP | Sub-specialty opportunities | 70 % of bill...
- Posted By: Healius
- Posted Date: 2019-07-20
- Location:Maroubra NSW 2035
- Combination of appointments and walk-ins to ensure a steady flow of patients An established and growing patient base Flexible working hours Women’s Health/ Skin / Urgent Care specialty opportunity available * Nursing and administration support (full
- General Practitioner - LOCUMS at our Family Practi...
- Posted By: Family Practice Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2019-07-19
- Location:Kallangur QLD 4503
- We urgently seeking LOCUMS at our Family Practice across QLD/NSW Take the stress out of continual...
- General Practitioner - Nidjalla Waangan Mia (NWM) ...
- Posted By: GP down south
- Posted Date: 2019-07-19
- Location:Mandurah WA 6210
- PYMS is situated directly opposite the Mandurah train station within our newly established, state of...
- VR GP (FULL OR PART-TIME) FOR BUSY SPRINGVALE SOUT...
- Posted By: Springvale South Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2019-07-18
- Location:Springvale South VIC 3172
- Springvale South Medical Centre is currently looking for a VR GP to join its existing team of busy G...