General Practitioner - Highpoint - After Hours
- : Recruitment On Demand
- : 11-Jul-2018
- : Maribyrnong VIC 3032
What's On Offer?
- Competitive % of billings along with guarantee
- Flexible hours available
- Opportunity for partnership for strong team players
- Excellent practice management, nursing and allied health support
- Friendly, supportive team environment, strong focus on patient care
- Employer visa sponsorship available
About The Practice
Our client is a newly established GP owned mixed billing medical clinic located in Maribyrnong. A professional team of administration and nursing staff support GPs within this modern, fully equipped 6 consulting room GP practice.
The clinic is located in Maribyrnong, just 10km's west of Melbourne's CBD.
The clinic is seeking applications from GPs interested in providing high quality family focused primary health care services to the local community, within a supportive team environment.
GPs seeking after hours sessions are encouraged to apply.
- FRACGP or equivalent preferred
- General Registration or Limited and Provisional Registration candidates (Supervision Level 3 and above) will also be considered for after hours
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- Current Appropriate Medical Indemnity or eligibility for such
- Applied knowledge, skills and experience in general practice
For further information on this exciting role please contact Brett Rogers, Principal GP Recruitment Consultant at Recruitment On Demand on +61 432 286 730. All communication will be strictly confidential.
To apply please submit your resume through the APPLY button below.
About Recruitment On Demand
Recruitment On Demand assist GPs across Australia (and abroad) to secure employment opportunities that advance their careers. We also provide medical clinics across Australia with recruitment expertise, helping them to overcome the challenge of identifying and attracting GP talent to their businesses. Contact us today if you'd like further information on how we can assist you!
No Similar Jobs Found.