General Practitioner - Liverpool
Liverpool Women’s Health Centre requires a part-time,
FEMALE GENERAL PRACTITIONER
Liverpool Women’s Health Centre (LWHC) has been delivering quality health services to improve the lives of women in South Western Sydney since 1975. We are a non-government, not for profit, women's health service run by women for women, with charitable status as a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI).
Specialising in women’s health, LWHC provides comprehensive multi-disciplinary, preventative and primary health services to women with a focus on women experiencing disadvantage.
About the position:
- Bulk Billing Centre
- Specializing in women’s health – cervical screening, breast health, contraception, chronic disease management etc.
- Multi-disciplinary team including nurse practitioner, counsellors, Aboriginal & CALD health promotion/access workers, allied health and reception/administration staff
- Part-time – one, two or three days per week - flexible days/hours
- No after hours or weekend work
- Hourly rate with generous salary packaging available
About the applicant:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Preferably, Vocationally Registered (VR) though not essential
- Hold, or be eligible to apply for, a Medicare Provider Number
- Current Prescriber number
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Criminal record checks will be conducted for all successful candidates.
Be part of an organisation that really makes a difference!