General Practitioner Locum Mackay Canelands
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 14-Feb-2018
- : Mackay QLD 4740
A Locum GP is required for a practice in Mackay from 18/12//2017 to 01/02/2018.
If you're looking for a destination that brings nature to life, then look no further than the Mackay Region. From beach-lounging wallabies at Cape Hillsborough National Park, to shy-but-oh-so-cute platypus in Eungella National Park and secluded beaches that only a local would know, its got natural attractions on tap.
Art deco buildings, cute cafes and palm-tree lined streets make up the city heart of Mackay, while nothing is more than a 20-minute drive away.
*Slip on your deck shoes and settle in for an afternoon of tapas, cocktails and yacht-envy on the water at the Mackay Marina.
*Walk or ride the Bluewater Trail, taking you past the Pioneer River, Botanic Gardens, free man-made swimming lagoon and fishing platforms.
Beaches & Rainforest
Those in the know have been exploring Eungella National Park for years, but there always something new to be discovered in Australia's oldest and longest stretch of sub-tropical rainforest.
*Pack a picnic and plunge into the cool fresh waters of Finch Hatton Gorge.
*Take your pick of the 31 beaches that surround Mackay.
*Catch all the action of events like the annual Mackay Beach Horse Races for a different spin on beach fun.
Great Barrier Reef & Islands
Weekends here are about jumping in the kayak, setting sail or packing the fishing rods and hiking gear and getting out to experience one of the Great Barrier Reef islands just offshore.
To provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes
wellness. Such care is based on latest evidence and guidelines, and meets legislative
1. To provide good clinical care:
* Providing skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services to patients
* Ordering diagnostic tests as needed, checking and informing patients of results as per clinics procedure.
* Referring patients appropriately to other providers if their needs exceed the range of care you are able to provide.
* Consulting and collaborating with colleagues to provide optimal care.
* Documenting all care provided and education/information given to patients within their health record, as per clinics procedure.
* Maintaining professional knowledge and standards through continuing medical education and personal professional development.
* Having a working knowledge of legislation and standards of General Practice.
* A current resuscitation certificate.
* Practicing medicine in a way that reflects the company's values and mission.
3. Maintaining trust (professional relationships with patients)
* Providing services courteously and respectfully, with regard to the cultural beliefs and needs of patients
4. Working collaboratively with colleagues
5. Maintaining integrity in professional practice
6. Develop and maintain relationships with:
* Other Doctors & Associates
* The Practice Manager
* The Nurse Manager and other Nurses
* The Office Manager and reception staff
* Community and secondary service providers
* Local Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Hostels
Our clinic offers the latest treatments, vaccines and comprehensive medical services from the youngest member of the family, to the Oldest.
Please apply today if you have a few spare weeks in December 2017 and January 2018
No Similar Jobs Found.