General Practitioner - Melton - DWS Replacement
- : Recruitment On Demand
- : 22-May-2018
- : Melton VIC 3337
What's On Offer?
- Strong patient base from day one. The position is replacing a fully booked Female GP relocating to another practice within the group
- Competitive % of billings along with initial guarantee
- Flexibility to work as many or as few hours as you desire
- Opportunity for partnership within the practice for strong performers
- Excellent practice management, nursing and allied health support
- Friendly, supportive team environment, strong focus on patient care
- DWS replacement and employer visa sponsorship if required
About The Practice
Our client is an established (fully booked) GP owned medical clinic located in Melton. A dedicated professional team of administration and nursing staff support GPs within this busy modern practice, which has fully equipped consulting and treatment rooms, along with onsite pathology and allied health services.
The clinic is located in Melton, just 40km's from Melbourne's CBD. This thriving outer western suburb location provides the flexibility of a short commute from bustling Melbourne, or the ability to enjoy the more relaxed pace of suburban or regional living. DWS replacement is available for the right candidate.
The clinic is seeking applications from GPs interested in providing high quality family focused primary health care services to the local community. You will be joining a supportive team of GPs with a variety of special interests.
The clinic is open Monday to Friday from 8am through to 9pm, and Weekends and Public Holidays from 9am to 5pm. GPs seeking either full-time or part-time sessions are encouraged to apply. You can choose to work as many hours as you like!
- FRACGP or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- AHPRA General Registration
- Limited or Provisional Registration will be considered
- Interest in women's health
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- Current Appropriate Medical Indemnity or eligibility for such
- Applied knowledge, skills and experience in general practice
For further information on this exciting role please contact Brett Rogers, Principal GP Recruitment Consultant at Recruitment On Demand on +61 432 286 730. All communication will be strictly confidential.
To apply please submit your resume through the APPLY button.
About Recruitment On Demand
Recruitment On Demand assist GPs across Australia (and abroad) to secure employment opportunities that advance their careers. We also provide medical clinics across Australia with recruitment expertise, helping them to overcome the challenge of identifying and attracting GP talent to their businesses. Contact us today if you'd like further information on how we can assist you!
No Similar Jobs Found.