General Practitioner - Nambour
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 06-Nov-2018
- : Nambour QLD 4560
General Practitioner FT/PT or Locum
Based in Nambour, Sunshine Coast
Want to work in a new and vibrant health hub, are you energetic and wanting new challenges...then this role is for you!
We are a brand new Holistic Health Hub at Nambour, Sunshine Coast specialising in providing health services to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people and to the whole of the community but we are not your typical medical centre!
Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander people encouraged to apply
On offer for you: The health hub has three consultation rooms, a treatment room with a nurse, health workers and administration support
- Immediate start
- Bulk Billing
- 70% or $120 per hour negotiable (*according to experience and qualifications)
- We can even organise your own carpark
- Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
- Cultural environment, training and experience
- Full time, part time hours available
- Open Mon, Thurs & Fri 8.30am to 5pm and Tues & Wed 8.30am to 7pm
- No weekend work
- Excellent income opportunities
- Fully computerised with Best Practice software
Role: We are looking for awesome full time or part time GPs to Immediately join our brand-new Holistic Health Hub at Nambour. The Hub will provide services such as General Practice, Specialist Service, Psychology, Physiotherapy, Kinesiology, Dietitian Service, Child Therapies and other health and allied health services, all under one roof. We will also be offering cultural traditional therapies...Thats cool!
We're committed, can you be committed! to providing the best and realmedical service to Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander jarjums, families and the community.
Location: The Holistic Health Hub is based in Nambour in the beautiful Sunshine Coast which is a location that is family friendly, easy access to the most amazing beaches and the lifestyle is just relaxing.
Consultations can be held in our Nambour health hub or our Rosemount Wellbeing Hub in the outdoors amongst natural bush settings.
- A sense of humour
- Doctor with General or Specialist registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or equivalent
- Medicare registration
- Understand the health needs of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander children, families and community
- Current blue card or can apply for one
No Similar Jobs Found.