General Practitioner needed - Busy Medical Centre - 20km from Melbourne - DWS location!!
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 18-Sep-2018
- : All Melbourne VIC
Job Title: General Practitioner (VR GP, flexible hours)
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Salary: 65-70% billings
Our client is medium sized Medical centre, part of one of Victoria's industry leading firms. Based in the busy Aiport suburb of Tullamarine, VIC this centre consists of a group of highly trained and equipped Medical Professionals, who are dedicated to providing general practice medical care to all patients: from the youngest to the eldest within the local community. It is their mandate to deliver professional, personal care, in a caring & friendly environment right from initial contact.
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work may be negotiable (with the possibility of weekend work)
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion with our friendly team.
No Similar Jobs Found.