General Practitioner needed - Immediate start - Rural VIC
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 23-Sep-2018
- : Timboon VIC 3268
Job Title: VR-GP (flexible hours)
Location: Western District of VIC.
Salary: 65-70% billings, depending on experience
Our client is fully accredited (AGPAL) modern facility which was purpose built and opened in 2005, featuring:
- 9 consulting rooms
- Large waiting area and smaller waiting area
- Treatment room (with Hi/Low electric bed)
- Dedicated practice nurse room - also doubles as send treatment room (with Hi/Low electric bed)
- Ample parking and access for clients
Working hours will be flexible: opening hours of the Practice are as follows: Monday—Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm, Saturday 9.30am – 11.30am
Our client is an accredited teaching practice with MCCC. All current GP’s are fellowed (FRACGP).
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- You will be the first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work may be negotiable (with the possibility of weekend work)
- 70% of billings
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is, feel free to contact Ruth via email: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au. Alternatively, simply APPLY NOW for a confidential discussion with our friendly team.
No Similar Jobs Found.