General Practitioner Permanent Bundaberg
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 01-Jun-2018
- : Bundaberg QLD 4670
Two GP's are needed in Bundaberg to join fantastic Family Practice's owned and operated by the same, experienced Doctor! They are currently seeking full-time VR or non-VR General Practitioners with general or specialist registration with AHPRA.
This would be ideal for a husband and wife team to join their busy and expanding Family Practice Medical Centres. Doctors at these locations average total billings in excess of $640,000 per year. You will receive a significant percentage of those fees (60-70% billings).
Bundaberg is a progressive cosmopolitan coastal city just four hours north of Brisbane and situated at the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef. You'll enjoy a lovely tropical climate and a city renowned for the friendliness of its residents, its limitless economic opportunities and a genuinely affordable cost of living. Great community and offers an array of outdoor activity! Perfect for families.
You can enjoy several benefits by choosing one of these Bundaberg Practices:
- Chronic disease care plans means increased billing options!
- Flexibility with your schedule/roster-work the hours you want full or part time.
- Established patient base-very busy practices with no competition between the doctors or other practices in the area.
- Outstanding induction and orientation program.
- Close knit and supportive staff and management team.
- Newly renovated practice with modern facilities and equipment.
19AB exemption is available at one of the Practices and the other Practice requires an unrestricted VR GP.
If you are interested in one of these positions, please be in touch!
No Similar Jobs Found.