General Practitioner position in Adelaide
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 09-Oct-2018
- : Adelaide SA 5000
Our client is a GP owned medical centre with a large patient base. The practice was established in 2006.
The practice had an opening for a FRACGP as one of the female GP’s is moving.
This is an opportunity to work full- time, part-time or job share.
The practice is locates 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD & Seaside and offer the following:
• Accredited Practice
• New & Modern Facilities
• Management support and foster a team culture in the workplace
• Excellent assistance and support provided
• Predominately a bulk-billing Medical Practice
Currently on Staff:
• 7 GP’s
• 2 Registered Nurses to provide a high level of support to the practice.
• A dedicated nurse providing assistance with Chronic Disease Management/Assessments/4 year old health checks
• Practice Manager/Nurses will work with you to maximize your billings and help you achieve your goals…..great earning potential
• Allied Health Professionals onsite:
• Pathology onsite:
• 70% of gross billings inclusive of:• Home visits • Nursing Homes • Reports
• Hourly rate of $100.00 per hour or 70% of gross billings whichever is greater. This is offered for 3 months only to assist the GP while he/she builds a patient base. After 3 months it will revert back to 70% of gross billings
Essential Requirement: FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP or CCFP
No Similar Jobs Found.