- : Mackellar Care Services
- : 09-Nov-2017
- : Gunnedah NSW 2380
- We are rebuilding a large GP practice in a stunning facility and recruiting the foundation team for a new GP teaching clinic
- We are backed by an award winning NFP organisation
- We will look after you, so you can look after your team, your patients and the young doctors and students.
- We offer attractive packages with competitive salaries, cash bonuses, work flexibility, accommodation, ongoing education, and study leave
Gunnedah NSW location with attractive package including competitive salary, ongoing professional development, flexibility, and accommodation options. See full advert – careers.mackellarcare.org.au For more information please contact Dr Martin Jodlowski-Tan on 0407 333 496 or martinjtmackellarcare.org.au
About the Business
The Mackellar Rural Health Centre is a state-of-the-art multi discipline health care facility reopening with new ownership and management. The Centre provides patients in the Gunnedah Shire with integrated health care that will bring together a range of medical practitioners. Mackellar Care will commence operating the Mackellar Rural Health Centre in November 2017.
Mackellar Care is an award winning, Gunnedah based not-for-profit organisation, passionate about providing residents of the Gunnedah Shire with access to leading healthcare services. We are expanding our portfolio with a range of services, offering you the opportunity to be part of the founding team with long-term career opportunities. Mackellar Care and prides itself on clinical excellence; offering the best possible outcomes for patients.
About the Role
· Full time and Part time – we can be flexible to suit your lifestyle (eg 3 days a week or only afternoons, school hours, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, one week a month, etc.)
· Various attractive packages available for both contractors and those who'd prefer to be employed. Involvement in emergency department roster and admitting rights to the hospital.
· We can negotiate holiday pay, super, study leave and in some instances fringe benefits.
· Clinic operation hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm
· Accommodation on offer for the right candidate
· VR and non VR roles on offer
· Supervisory and non supervisory role on offer
Gunnedah is a rich agricultural region in North West New South Wales. You will have access to great local schools and spacious rent free accommodation for the first 6 months. Gunnedah contains many amenities required for comfortable living, and is less than one hour’s drive to Tamworth, one of NSW’s largest regional cities; which includes a regional airport with regular flights to Sydney and Brisbane.
You will marvel at the beauty of the district and enjoy the hospitality and comfort that only the local people can offer. The natural beauty of the landscape paint a picture of real country Australia. It is little wonder that this beautiful area inspired Dorothea Mackellar, author of "My Country", to write some of her amazing poetry and prose.
· Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
· General or Specialist AHPRA Registration
· Australian ED Experience
· ALS Holder Preferable
· Current working with children's check and police check or willing to obtain
· Experience in medical billing desirable
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· High degree of IT literacy
As the successful applicant, you will receive:
· Up to 73% of gross billings with a 6 month guaranteed daily income safety net
· Paid education and study leave negotiable
· 6 months free accommodation
· Sizeable extra income for weekend (Saturday mornings)
· Additional income stream from participation in emergency department roster with VMO and admitting rights.
· Ongoing training and education opportunities
Job benefits and Perks
· Supportive management who actively encourage continued professional development
· Flexible working arrangements
· Working as part of an innovative, highly motivated team
· PBI Salary packaging available for eligible employees
No Similar Jobs Found.