- : Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service
- : 04-Apr-2018
- : Broome & Kimberley WA
Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service(BRAMS) is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service (ACCHO) first established in 1978, and now in its 40th year of operation. BRAMS is committed to the core principles of aboriginal self-determination, access, equity, empowerment and reconciliation, providing Primary Health Care to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community of Broome.
BRAMS is seeking an AHPRA registered, FRACGP/ACCRM Fellow who is energetic, enthusiastic, clinically sound and adaptable, wanting to work in the challenging but rewarding field of Aboriginal Health.
Responsibilities of this role include provision of high quality coordinated and integrated clinical and preventative primary health care care, leadership, guidance and support to other team members, enhanced communication with visiting Specialists and Allied Health team members, a commitment to evidence Quality Improvement and Accreditation, and support and contribution to evidence based practice.
SELECTION CRITERIA includes above and:
- Demonstrated experience in chronic disease management including care plans and coordination of team care arrangements;
- Demonstrated experience in use of Practice/Clinical Management software- preferably MMEx
- Understanding of Aboriginal Culture, values and health issues desirably gained within an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation.
- Current Working with Children Check/WA Driver's Licence/Police Clearance/Medical Indemnity Insurance
- We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
No Similar Jobs Found.