General Practitioner- Ingleburn Medical and Dental Centre
- : Ingleburn Medical & Dental Centre
- : 19-Nov-2018
- : Ingleburn NSW 2565
We are looking to partner with the right doctors who provide the best patient care in our purpose-built medical centre.
Primary Health Care will allow you to grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development available through The Primary Health Care Institute.
The Primary Health Care Institute:
- Offers high-quality, innovative training to allow you to achieve your career goals.
- Access to a range of online educational courses through Learn 360.
- Our experienced clinical support team are available to ensure you can deliver positive health outcomes for all your patients.
Unique to Primary Health Care, each new General Practitioner will be assigned a Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
About the Centre
Ingleburn Medical and Dental Centre is a multi-disciplinary health centre that attracts people from the local community.
- Continuity of care- practitioners providing quality family medical care to an average of 4 350 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- holds fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible roster arrangements- to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
Please see attached centre profile for further information regarding Ingleburn Medical and Dental Centre
Exemptions available at this location
No Similar Jobs Found.