General Practitioners, Miwatj clinics across North East Arnhem Land
- : Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation
- : 06-Mar-2018
- : Nhulunbuy NT 880
We are seeking motivated General Practitioners to join our wonderful group of five clinics across North East Arnhem. As part of Miwatj Health you will require experience in general practice & possess a commitment to comprehensive primary health care within a human rights framework. You will operate as part of a multidisciplinary team that is focused on improving the health and wellbeing of Indigenous people.
Our region offers a variety of employment arrangements in a thriving professional hub with primary and secondary care settings as well as teaching and training opportunities. Whether you want to dive deep into cutting-edge chronic disease care in a high-needs area or divide your time between primary health and maintaining your advanced skills in an acute setting or shared position with the local hospital, this is your job!
We offer a generous remuneration package up to $380K p.a. (based on seniority and location of the role) that includes:
- Flexible working arrangements including job share, composite posts with the district hospital and fly in fly out options
- Teaching, academic, training and research opportunities
- Motor vehicle and mobile phone allowance
- Medical indemnity insurance rebate
- AHPRA registration reimbursement
- A substantial employer superannuation contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave plus leave loading
- 12 days sick leave
- Up to 5 days compassionate leave
- Travel assistance, Travel allowance and meal allowance
- Study and Professional Development leave entitlement
- Relocation and repatriation
- Modern subsidised accommodation including power and water.
In addition the General Practice Rural Incentives Program (GPRIP) provides a further incentive of $25K (year 1) - $60K (year 5).
For further information please visit our dedicated webpage: http://miwatj.com.au/employment/ or call 08 8939 1910
No Similar Jobs Found.