General Practitioners needed - 20 minutes from Cairns, QLD - ASAP start
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 18-Sep-2018
- : Cairns & Far North QLD
Job Title: VR-GP (flexible hours)
Location: 20 mins from Cairns, QLD
Salary: 65-70% billings
If you are an enthusiastic General Practitioner (VR) who takes pride in providing the highest standard of patient care, from diagnosis to treatment AND you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, look no further - we have a role for you!
Our client is a busy Medical Centre conveniently located just 20 minutes south of tropical Cairns, QLD. This facility offers the broader community a range of services including: Men's health, women's health, immunisations and other child/family checks, as well as a range of Allied Health services for all ages.
The successful Practitioner will be responsible for the following:
- The first point of reference for non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- Providing acute, chronic and preventative medical services such as routine check-ups, health-risk assessments, immunisations, screening tests and personalised advice on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Refer patients to the required specialists upon diagnosis
- Hours of work are negotiable (with the possibility of weekend work)
- up to 70% of billings
- Full Nursing and admin support
- Fully computerised
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2-3 years of local GP experience desired, not mandatory
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential
- Willingness to learn is vital
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, or know someone who is interested in this opportunity, APPLY now for an immediate start. Alternatively, contact Ruth via email for further info: ruthhealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.