General Radiologist - Full time
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 29-Sep-2019
- : All Gold Coast QLD
Gold Coast and Darling Downs Location
This well-known Radiology practice has a number of opportunities for dynamic and personable accredited (FRANZCR) diagnostic radiologists.
They are a leading provider of private Radiology services. They currently have a team comprising of over 25 radiologists across our regional and metropolitan centres offering a dynamic work environment within a range of settings including private hospitals, community clinics and specialist centres with minimal after hours.
They are currently operating a comprehensive range of imaging including, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, PET-CT, Ultrasound and Interventional Radiology. This facilitates a broad case mix with sub speciality opportunities in Oncologic, Cardiac, MSK, Breast and body imaging in a collegiate supported environment.
The successful applicants should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well with referrers, patients, technical staff and support personnel and willing to participate in clinical meetings both internally and with key external clinicians.
• Must meet standards with RANZCR, AHPRA and Medicare Accreditation.
• Ability to maintain credentials under hospital’s or site of service provision credentialing process.
• Experience in General Radiology, MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, & Ultrasound.
• Excellent communication skills with an interest in clinical meeting participation with referrers
• A desire to work in a collegiate and collaborative work environment using advanced imaging technology and infrastructure systems, including state-of-the-art modalities, PACS and integrated RIS
Generous remuneration package with sign on negotiable.
An attractive salary package is on offer and will be commensurate with experience and skills.
The role will consider newly qualified radiologists who possess necessary attribute.
No Similar Jobs Found.