- : Character Care
- : 29-Jun-2018
- : Moorooka QLD 4105
We are looking for Generalist Psychologiststo join our vibrant team where you will receive unique opportunities to learn and contribute to our innovative therapeutic community. We are looking for psychologists who are willing to expand their approach by integrating our values while bringing their own characterto our practice.
What we do…
Character Care has spawned from our big brother organisation, Character Builders, who facilitate corporate and school leadership/team building programs. A demand for intimate consultation has emerged, resulting in our services. Our philosophies reside in the strengths based approaches where building on positive character traits can enrich one’s confidence, self-esteem, and respect for others: all important factors to positive therapeutic outcomes. We value the immense power of group dynamics, storytelling, art (writing, painting, journaling), experiential therapy, affirmations and validations.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Passion for mental health
- Openness to new and creative ways of practice
- Will adopt and integrate the Character Care approaches to your practice
Are “people persons”
- Genuine, kind, and empathic
With experience in the following areas (but not limited to):
- Child Psychology
- Child Anxiety and Depression
- Disability (including Autism and Deaf)
- Greif and Loss
- Separation, Family Breakdown, and Relationships
- Diagnosis under Mental Health Plan Referrals
- Experience in Group Work/Dynamics
Applicants must have:
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Own ABN
- Own Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- Eligibility or Possession of Medicare Provider Number
We are looking to expand our team of Psychologists who will commit to certain availabilities where client bookings will be orchestrated around these times. Contractual, Part-time, and Full-time positions are available, dependant on the client demand and applicant’s availability. If successful, prior to the commencement of your employment, you will receive training in our philosophy and participate in a Character Builders program offsite.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
No Similar Jobs Found.