GP/ Obstetrician needed in rural NSW – Far north NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 14-Aug-2018
- : Tamworth & North West NSW NSW
Job title: GP/ Obstetrician needed in rural NSW – Far north NSW
Location: Far north NSW
· Our client based in Far north NSW, is currently seeking an experienced GP/ Obstetrician to join their team.
· The practice is open Mon – Fri: 9am - 5pm.
· No weekends
· Mixed billing practice, BB is offered to Aged Pension Children Under Eighteen Concession Card Holders.
· This doctor owned practice is well established and with long term patient base
· In the beautiful New England high country of NSW, this charming rural town is dotted with heritage-listed buildings - the main street is a picture-postcard.
· Population in the area is tracked at 5000 (census 2011).
Attractive remuneration on offer with some assistance with initial guaranteed income.
- MBBS or equivalent degree enabling registration as a Medical Practitioner in Australia
- FRACGP or equivalent
- 2 years of GP experience desired
- Current GENERAL registration with AHPRA
- Good communication skills are essential, and a passion for continued education is vital.
No Similar Jobs Found.