GP VACANCY IN CESSNOCK NSW
- : Ozhealth Australasia
- : 29-Aug-2018
- : Cessnock NSW 2325
- Permanent, Full-time Position
- Excellent Remuneration
- Supportive and Collegial Workplace
A busy medical practice located in the heart of the Hunter Valley is looking for a GP on permanent, full-time bases. DWS position available.
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- The practice is doctor-owned, and it is mixed-billed.
- It provides all aspects of comprehensive primary health care.
- The practice facilities consist of: consulting rooms, treatment room, waiting room and reception area.
- Pathology onsite.
- GPs work with supportive RNs and visiting allied health practitioners.
- The practice also provides local nursing home visits and home visits to patients, when needed.
- There is a team of 6 GPs and 1 FT nurse onsite (2 GPs just cut back their days so there is patient exisiting base available, but successful applicant will also need to build it up)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Rate of pay:
60-65% for Non VR GP, depending on experience
70% for VR GP.
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Public Holidays: Closed
Open 5 days currently, but starting 6 days soon, so applicant must be able to work some Saturdays.
Please note: There is a VMO role available at local hospital, as well as nursing home visits.
No Similar Jobs Found.