GP Vacancy in the Hunter Region NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 26-Jun-2019
- : Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSW
- Permanent, full-time position
- High income earning potential
- Situated in a beautiful Hunter Valley in NSW
Bulk billing practice in a relaxed small rural town, in the picturesque Hunter wine region are currently on a lookout for a new team member. The new GP would be required to work on a long-term, fulltime basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working days and hours:
Monday to Friday full time however weekends are also available
Rate of pay:
65% for non VR and 70% for VR doctors
ABOUT THE PRACTICE:
- Number of other GPs and nurses on-site - 3 doctors.
- There is currently no nurse on-site.
- Type of practice software that’s being utilised at the practice - Best Practice
The practice offers a range of medical services, including:
- Health assessments
- Chronic disease management
- Family health
- Shared maternity care
- Women's Health
- Children's Health
- Men's Health
- Occupational health
- Travel health
- Skin checks
- Minor surgery
The practice is located in a small town, just a short drive from the regional centre Newcastle and its famous beaches on one side, and the world- renowed Pokolbin wine region with its beautiful vineyards and popular tourist attractions and vineries on the other side of it.
No Similar Jobs Found.