Healthcare and Medical Recruitment Consultant
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 04-Jul-2018
- : Sydney / NSW
Unique opportunity to join this award winning company! We're working to connect healthcare employers and job seekers in a unique way and we want you to be a participant in this exciting opportunity.
We are excited to announce that due to business success we are expanding our team. Our culture is entrepreneurial - we recognize that everyone is an individual with their own great ideas. We'll work to help you leverage those ideas and maximize your earning potential.
We are looking for a motivated recruitment consultant to join our small and growing team. The role gives you the opportunity for end to end recruitment and working with and growing our valued clients.
If you have a least 2 years’ experience in recruitment in the allied health or healthcare industry, we want to hear from you. Healthcare experience will be highly valued.
In return we offer;
- Genuine flexibility in working conditions
- Backing from a trusted and award winning brand
- Premium support systems and services
- Flexibility of working from anywhere
- Uncapped earnings - think big, earn big!
- Technology focused recruitment company
Skills and Experience
We want to work with committed, self-motivated, and energized people who deliver value in everything they do because they know that's what works. The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years recruitment consulting experience in the healthcare industry
- or 2 years or more on business-to-business sales experiences
- Good understanding of how the healthcare industry works
- A strong desire to create deals and close sales
- An excellent of decision-makers in the healthcare industry
Benefits and Pay
$80K+ with additional high commission rates. Future Company Partnership option also available.
If you are looking for a position with an industry-leading company and no commission limits, this is the position for you. This is a great opportunity for those who want to work on their own schedule, connecting with healthcare providers, and helping them solve their job recruiting needs.
No Similar Jobs Found.