Immediate Full time/ Part time for Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist in Bundaberg South, QLD
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 16-Jul-2018
- : Bundaberg South QLD 4670
A well-established private practice in Bundaberg, Queensland. We are looking for another Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist to join our team on a full or part-time basis.
Our practice consists of a team of five psychologists (three of which have qualifications in Clinical Psychology) and two administrative staff that provide all reception services.
Our focus is on friendliness and utmost respect, together with a non-judgemental approach using evidence-based therapies to achieve the best outcomes for adolescents, men, women, couples, senior citizens and organisations.
- Full AHPRA registration
- Well developed assessment and therapeutic skills including CBT
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- A strong commitment to ethical practice and ongoing professional development
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- With Indemnity Insurance
- Full reception and administrative support including client bookings and billing
- Fresh, spacious consulting rooms located within newly renovated premises
- Client referrals and marketing of services to GPs and other referring agencies, group advertising etc to build client base
- Access to a range of resources
- A professional, warm, friendly environment
- Regular peer supervision
- Excellent remuneration
- Full Time/ Part Time (if part time itrequires 4 days a week)
No Similar Jobs Found.