Injury Management Lead
- : Boeing Aerostructures Australia
- : 01-Aug-2018
- : Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Boeing Aerostructures Australia is Australia's leading designer and manufacturer of components for commercial aircraft. We are renowned for our collaborative and supportive working environment and for the high caliber of our people. We are passionate about improving peoples' lives through increasing global mobility with our iconic planes including the production of the 737, 747, 777 and 787 models.
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Injury Management professional to fulfill a permanent full-time role located in our Port Melbourne manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will champion the delivery of services and programs optimizing health and productivity for Boeing employees and business partners. Reporting into the Senior Human Resources Manager, this role will provide day to day leadership and direction to a small team of dedicated Injury Management Specialists working within a wider Human Resources Team.
About the role
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and deliver injury prevention & symptom intervention programs.
- Lead the delivery of workplace health & wellness and injury management services including engagement with employees, managers, insurers, allied health and medical practitioners.
- Facilitate case distribution and case reviews including the provision of advice and guidance to team members, employees and managers regarding injury management and health & fitness
- Provide advice, guidance & training to internal customers and partners to ensure understanding of job conditioning, symptom intervention and return to work process in line with our participative safety culture.
- Drive continuous improvement and the application of best practice in workplace health & wellness and injury management.
- Provide leadership, motivation coaching and mentoring to partners/customers and team
- Coordinate accommodations, placement, and re-assignment of employees who require assistance due to medical conditions.
- Oversee integrated case management policies and processes from inception to resolution; facilitating the accommodation and placement of employees with complex injury cases.
- Serve as internal consultant on health and fitness, safety, wellbeing best practice including company policies processes and legal responsibilities in compliance with state and Federal laws.
- Degreed Qualifications in applicable business, human resources, health & safety or allied health professions.
- Proven experience in delivering workers compensation, physical and mental injury management and fitness and wellbeing services and programs
- Demonstrated ability to drive project managing change and continuous improvement activities
- Sound analytical skills and a high standard of integrity, ethical conduct and professionalism.
- Experience in coaching, engaging and influencing team members, and onsite and offsite stakeholders in a complex employee relations environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the context of supporting a large, complex organization undergoing significant change
At Boeing Aerostructures Australia, we are committed to creating an inclusive and incident and injury free workplace, where employees can realise their career goals and make a positive contribution to Boeing's success. If you're passionate about injury prevention and early intervention services and interested in working in a highly productive and proactive work environment, then we welcome your application.
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience. The successful candidate will be required to complete pre-employment checks and a 3 month probationary period. To submit your application, please apply through this link - https://www.seek.com.au/job/36839215?type=standout
No Similar Jobs Found.