IVF NURSE MANAGER - 12 MONTH MATERNITY RELIEF
- : City Fertility Centre
- : 06-Jun-2017
- : Liverpool NSW 2170
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IVF Nurse looking to progress their career to the next step and to take on additional responsibility in a growing IVF company.
A 12 month full-time maternity relief position is available at our Liverpool clinic for a Registered Nurse or Midwife to be part of our Fertility practice.
City Fertility Centre is one of Australia's largest privately owned IVF business with clinics in QLD, Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales.
We offer the full range of fertility services including early fertility treatment options, IVF, fertility preservation, egg and sperm donor programs and support services.
As a business we are heavily focused on a service model that is personalised and caring. We utilize the world's most advanced assisted reproductive technologies and are fully accredited by the Fertility Society of Australia and are ISO9001:2008 accredited.
We also operate satellite clinics in Miranda and Woolloomooloo.
IVF experience required.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Perform Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Nursing procedures
· Provide exceptional service and patient care
· Work under the supervision of the Practice Manager
· Undertake special projects as required
· Comply with relevant company policies and procedures
· We are looking for candidates who have:
Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Computer literacy and keyboard skills
· Current Nurse registration with a minimum of 2-5 years IVF experience
· Midwifery/Women's health preferred but not essential
· Flexibility, Adaptability and Accountability
· Work within a multi-disciplinary team
· Team player and work unsupervised
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proactive with problem solving skills
· Ability to follow policies, procedures and conditions of employment
· Current Australian driver's licence required.
In return City Fertility Centre offers staff support for ongoing education and training, opportunities to work on National projects and a rewarding and collaborative work environment.
· Applicants must have Australian citizenship or permanent residence.
· Current Drivers Licence required.
· Salary negotiable
· Uniform provided
· Monday - Friday office hours with occasional weekend work.
All letters of application & CV's should be submitted via email to Jacqui Zaboj, Nurse Manager at jacquizabojcityfertility.com.au by close of business Friday 16th June 2017 or, phone 1300 277 447 for further enquiry. All applications will be treated as private and confidential. A position description is available on request.
No Similar Jobs Found.