Locum Physiotherapist Needed in Kensington ASAP
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 20-Feb-2018
- : CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs NSW
Job title: Experienced Physiotherapist
Hours: Locum (5 weeks)
Location: Kensington, NSW
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and skilled Physiotherapist to join a growing company to make real difference to life of seniors.
This role would suit an experienced physiotherapist with passion for working with seniors.
This new and exciting role will involve:
- Assessments and Care plans
- Exercise and equipment prescription
- Falls prevention exercise groups
- Training staff
- Pain Management
- Working autonomously although has the support from supervisor / team leader
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- General AHPRA registration
- Experience as an aged care or rehab physiotherapist
- Good Communication Skills
- Compassion and genuine interest in working with the elderly population
- Desire for personal growth within the organisation
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
- An unrestricted Australian driver’s licence and own car would be an advantage
An opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please click Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you can contact my mobile below or drop me a line.
No Similar Jobs Found.