- : Midland Chiropractic Clinic
- : 14-Jun-2018
- : Midland WA 6056
Provide complementary health care within a practice staffed by 4 Chiropractors. Provide a range of different massage and physical manipulation modalities to deliver maximum benefits for clients with specific requests.
Qualified as a massage therapist in Australia holding either a Certificate IV in Massage Therapy or a Diploma in Remedial Massage. Capable of registration with AHPRA
Typical patient treatment includes;
- Massaging soft tissues such as muscles, tendons and ligaments to improve circulation and/or healing
- Rehabilitation to improve sports performance and/or minimize the potential for injury
- Treatments to promote body relaxation and of muscular tension
- Application of complementary equipment, including infra-red lamps, hot and cold compresses, ice, essential oils, and even herbal or mineral therapies, to promote whole body health
No Similar Jobs Found.