- : Central West Medical Centre
- : 09-May-2018
- : Braybrook, VIC
- Frontline interaction with patients in person and by telephone
- Manage appointments, enquiries, telephone, email and contact from patients and other allied health providers.
- Provide support to GPs and other staff in a responsive and proactive manner.
- Process billing including Medicare Online
- Participate in staff meetings on a regular basis
- Work with other staff in a team situation to provide efficient, effective and timely care for patients
- Key skills and experience required
- A passion for patient care and providing the best possible experience to our customers
- At least 3 years Medical Receptionist experience is a must
- Enthusiasm and interest to work in the healthcare industry
- Experience with Best practice or similar software and use of EFTPOS technologies
- Enjoyment from working within a team environment
Medical receptionists are an absolute vital part of the development of Central West Medical centre
No Similar Jobs Found.