Nurse in Wentworth Point, NSW
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 08-Aug-2018
- : Wentworth Point NSW 2127
Job Type: Casual or Part-time and Full-time
Flexible hours, Male or Female. $28/hour. Friendly staff and doctors.
We are an AGPAL Accredited General Practice seeking an experienced Practice Nurse (RN) to join our team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Adult and child immunizations & Travel Vaccinations
- Wound management
- Chronic disease management
- Health assessments
- Care plans
- Patient Reminders
- Assisting in procedures
- Infection control and sterilization
- Ear Syringing
- Experience and qualifications to complete Pap Smears
- Knowledge of Sterilisation Procedures
- Performing Spirometry
- Performing ECGs
- Performing Dopplex
- Stock control
- Cold Chain Monitoring
- Data management and Documentation
- Current APHRA registration
- CPR Certificate
- Current Immunisation Accreditation
- Experience with Best Practice
- Women's Health Experience
- Diabetes & Asthma Education
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have strong communication and multitasking skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
No Similar Jobs Found.