Nurse Practitioner in Rural QLD
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 25-Jun-2018
- : Townsville & Northern QLD QLD
Job Title: Full Time Nurse Practitioner
Location: Rural, QLD
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
If you're looking to be part of an Industry leading firm, and love working in a fast-paced environment, this role may be perfect for you!
Our client owns a series of experienced, family owned and run general practices providing medical care to the local communities of Central and North Queensland.
With a commitment to providing up to date patient care in a relaxed and friendly environment, the practices hold modern and state of the art equipment, and all staff strive to offer punctual and easily accessible appointments that will address your needs and concerns to the highest standard.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Nurse Practitioner. This will be a Monday to Friday position, with no shift or weekend work.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Critical Care Nursing / NP qualifications
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional, caring and reliable
- To be able to work professionally and effectively in a team environment.
- Experience and qualifications recognised with above award rates
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Full orientation and induction
- Highly supportive management team
- An opportunity to work with a leading acute care provider.
- Performing admissions and discharge of rehabilitation patients
- Reviewing hospital inpatients' suitability for a rehabilitation program
- Provide advanced and extended nursing care to patients, such as ordering diagnostic tests, undertaking diagnosis and health assessments, prescribing patient care management, medicines and therapies, and referring to specialist Medical Practitioners and other Health Professionals.
If this sounds like the role for you, do not hesitate to apply by following the prompts below. Alternatively, feel free to contact at ruthhealthcarelink.com.au.
No Similar Jobs Found.