Nurse Unit Manager – Endoscopy
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 30-Aug-2019
- : All Sydney NSW
Job title: Nurse Unit Manager – Sydney
Hours: Full time
- An experienced Nurse Unit manager with Theatre nurse specialty (Endoscopy) is required in a Sydney based accredited training hospital.
- Suitable applicants with the right clinical experience with a pre-operative and post-operative background are encouraged to apply.
- The hospital is looking for an individual, who as the Specialty Nurse Unit Manager (Ensdoscopy) will make an impact by providing operational direction for the surgical speciality.
- You will be required to lead a passionate, committed and driven Team.
- In this role you will be expected to:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant registered nursing experience.
- Current registration as a Nurse with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification in perioperative nursing
- Post graduate qualification in Leadership and Management (or commitment to complete - graduate certificate or higher)
- At least 5 years’ experience in specialty area
- Recent experience working in a perioperative suite undertaking complex surgical procedures
- Knowledge of legislative requirements and Australian College of Operating Room Nurses (ACORN) standards
- Proven experience building and leading high performing teams with a service excellence approach
- Passionate about building strong relationships and delivering exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated skills in workforce planning, rostering and working within budgeted work hours
- High level of planning and organising skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication
- High degree of computer literacy