Nurse Unit Manager needed - Shoalhaven District - Immediate Start!
- : HealthcareLink On-demand Support
- : 22-Feb-2018
- : Shoalhaven Heads NSW 2535
Job Title: Nurse Unit Manager needed - Shoalhaven District - Immediate Start!
Location: Shoalhaven District
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
If you're looking for an excellent opportunity to grow your leadership skills and lead a team of highly qualfied Health Professionals, this role may be perfect for you !
Conveniently located in the heart of a growing town of the Shoalhaven District, our client offers a range of health services, from Endoscopy to General Practice as well as Cosmetic clinical care.
The General Practice is home to at least 4 highly qualified General Practitioners, and a team of very warm and friendly admin and nursing staff. You will be part of an effective team whose primary objective is to provide quality health care to adults and children of all ages as well as whole families.
As the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing the clinical service and its resources; providing leadership and direction within a multidisciplinary health care team to achieve people focused quality care.
- Current Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrated capacity to manage and coordinate clinical services with proven ability to allocate and monitor resources to meet service and financial performance targets.
- Demonstrated effective communication through the use of information technology, written and verbal means with the ability to utilise a range of communication strategies to negotiate resolutions and manage conflict.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional practice with proven skills in assessing and supervising competence and performance of staff together with the skills in implementing continuous quality improvement programs, policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to contribute to the implementation of the operational/business plans, to create a positive workplace culture and manage organisational change processes.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the field or equivalent work experience, or a combination of study and work experience.
- At least 2 years experience in a leadership (nurse Unit Manager) role is advantageous
If you believe that you satisfy the above criteria, and are interested in the role, do not hesistate to hit the APPLY button now. Alternatively, for further information, feel free to contact Ruth on 0413 261 155 or ruthhealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.