Occupational Health Physician - Melbourne
- : HealthcareLink OnDemand
- : 22-May-2017
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
The medical practitioner will be responsible but not limited to:
- Fitness for Duty Assessments
- Conduct examinations of recruit applicants, ill and injured members
- Statutory Medical Assessments
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Injury Management (Work Cover)
- Contribute to strategic decision making in relation to medical standards and issues
- Provide concise reports, memos and briefings with recommendations and options to Executive Management.
- Research and develop pro-active services to enable MAU to maintain and improve quality customer service delivery.
- Provide support to the Medical Officer on a range of health issues.
- Provide medical support for workplace Drug & Alcohol Testing Program
No Similar Jobs Found.