Occupational Therapist (Children and Youth)
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 23-Sep-2018
- : Drysdale VIC 3222
- Full time and part time available
- Wages as per EBA
- Generous salary packaging
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Vibrant and experienced multidisciplinary team
- Relocation grant provided by RWAV for eligible candidates
Bellarine Community Health are seeking experienced Grade 2 Children’s Occupational Therapists to provide therapy services and interventions to children and their families. Both full and part time options available.
- Bachelor or Masters of Occupational Therapy or similar tertiary qualification
- Current AHPRA registration essential
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working with children including conducting assessments and delivering Occupational Therapy intervention based programs within a multidisciplinary team
- Experience providing best practice Occupational Therapy services for children and working collaboratively within a strength based approach to build the capacity of clients, families and community inclusive of NDIS participants
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment with individual clients and initiate and implement group programs
- Experience working with NDIS participants and families
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of CQI processes and an understanding and experience in implementing workplace OHS
- Current Victorian Driver’s License, Police Check and Working with Children’s Check
- Must also have a passion for working in the community
If you are applying for a position working with children, you are required to have the following vaccinations: MMR, Pertussis, and Varicella. Influenza is recommended.
Bellarine Community Health is the major provider of primary health care services to the Bellarine Peninsula just 30 minutes from Geelong. Experience the best of these coastal communities and join their multidisciplinary Child Health and Development team.
No Similar Jobs Found.