Occupational Therapist - Community Aged-Care in Wantirna, VIC
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 27-Sep-2019
- : Wantirna VIC 3152
Job title: Occupational Therapist needed in Wantirna, VIC.
Hours: 40 Hours a Week
Salary: $70k to $75k (Depending on Experience) + Super+Bonus
Location: Wantirna, VIC.
Our client is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join Community Aged Care.The position is based in the Wantirna, VIC.Working hours are Monday to Friday within standard working hours.
About the role:
You will provide Occupational Therapy services to elderly clients in their own homes.
Your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- You will manage a caseload of clients.
- You will focus on facilitating clients in maximising their functional capacity regarding activities of daily living and evaluate their options for ongoing care as required.
- You will provide intervention that includes case management, clinical care and coordination of intensive support, including implementation of specific Occupational Therapy plans, rehabilitation care, equipment prescription and minor/major home modifications.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated experience in Occupational Therapy service, in particular, community aged care / rehabilitation.
- New graduates can be considered for this position.
- Unrestricted Driver’s License
- Police Check & Indeminity Insurance
An opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced social environment, being part of a growing company which is dedicated to providing excellent service. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary with their skills and experience and will be provided with further training.
Interested candidates can contact Pallvi 0434957091 for confidential chat or email pallvihealthcarelink.com.au
No Similar Jobs Found.