Occupational Therapist - Community
- : NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
- : 26-Oct-2017
- : Black Rock VIC 3193
We have current job opportunities for occupational therapists with a keen interest and strong skill set working with clients within their homes or community setting. We currently have 23 OT's in our team and are looking to expand further. Most of our OT's work from their own homes and have flexible work hours and conditions.
We require OT's with experience in; adult rehabilitation, paediatrics, mental health, aged care and/ or intellectual disabilities. We are currently recruiting across ALL areas of Melbourne and Regional Victoria to keep up with the growing demand for our services.
Our service delivers a broad range of consultancy, assessment and treatment related services. This may include home visits, equipment prescription, home modifications, ADL skill building, case management and/ or individual therapy sessions. Our customers include private clients, TAC, Worksafe, NDIS and corporate organisations.
At National Occupational Therapy we believe that all clients in the community have the right to access high quality occupational therapy services that are delivered on time and by highly skilled clinicians. Our occupational therapy services are delivered to clients in their homes or in the community for the convenience of our clients and to ensure that the best clinical outcomes can be achieved.
We offer a mentoring program to all our OT's. This peer support and supervision enables clinicians to refine their skills and broaden their clinical expertise. Maintaining excellence in service delivery and quality is of vital importance to us. We have career progression opportunities and leadership positions available for experienced clinicians.
We can accommodate occupational therapists looking for contractor or salaried roles. We have part time and full time positions available.
If you would like to join a progressive team, you enjoy working autonomously and are committed to delivering services consistent with best practise, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss a possible career opportunity with you.
Successful OT applicants will have:
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Current driver's license and reliable car
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- AHPRA registration
- SWEP credentials
Please send a cover letter and resume through to infonationalot.com.au. Please include your geographical location and work availability.
- Occupational Therapist (Part Time) - Paediatrics &...
- Posted By: Acacia Therapy
- Posted Date: 2017-11-21
- Location:Toowoomba City QLD 4350
- Flexible Work Hours! Routine Supervision & Professional Development! A Fun Place to Work! ...
- Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: LEAP Different Abilities Services
- Posted Date: 2017-11-13
- Location:Smeaton Grange NSW 2567
- LEAP Different Abilities Services is a registered provider of the National Disability Insurance Sche...
- Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics
- Posted By: Bundaberg Occupational Therapy
- Posted Date: 2017-11-09
- Location:Bundaberg West QLD 4670
- Work 9 day fortnight in busy expanding regional private practice. Sensory integration/processing bas...
- Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Flex Physiotherapy Elite Allied Healthcare
- Posted Date: 2017-11-03
- Location:Liverpool NSW 2170
- Flex Allied Health is a multidisciplinary healthcare centre dedicated to the provision of elite, evi...