Occupational Therapist - Nowra/Wollongong
- : NSW RURAL DOCTORS NETWORK
- : 29-Jun-2018
- : Wollongong NSW 2500
SPOT4YOU & SPOT4KIDS, NOWRA/WOLLONGONG – CONTRACT WORK
SPOT4YOU & SPOT4KIDS is a dynamic Paediatric and Adult Private OT/Speech Practice servicing major cities and regional centres throughout NSW, QLD and Victoria.
We are currently looking to appoint a qualified Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Aide (students may apply for Aide position with potential to move into OT role upon graduation) to service the Nowra/Wollongong region. This role will provide mobile therapy services to new clients and an established caseload approximately 4 days a week (with potential for additional days as the caseload grows).
This role involves working predominantly with children, with some adult and aged caseload, providing screening and assessments, individual therapy, group therapy and education. The role will suit an Occupational Therapist with a particular interest in working with young children with additional needs, and their families. For experienced applicants, there may also be the opportunity to gain and/or expand your supervisory and mentoring skills within the business.
Requirements for the role include:
• Experience as an Occupational Therapist preferred, however new graduates are also welcome to apply (professional supervision is available)
• Mobile servicing of existing clients in the Nowra/Wollongong region and surrounding south coast areas
• Current Driver's Licence, WWCC/Blue Card, mobile phone, own car and computer essential
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent client management and time management skills
• Ability to maintain up to date and confidential client records
• High level of communication and report writing skills
The successful applicant would ideally be a motivated self starter who is looking to develop specialist skills in childhood and genetic disorders such as ASD, ADD, CP, hearing and visual impairments, learning disabilities, literacy and development delay.
No Similar Jobs Found.