Occupational Therapist x2: Swan Hill
- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 07-Dec-2018
- : Swan Hill VIC 3585
- Full time with 1 ADO per month
- Salary Packaging available
- Uniform allowance
- Supervision offered, CPD & peer support
- Diverse roles within modern facility
- Relocation grant provided by RWAV for eligible candidates
Swan Hill District Health seek two full time OT positions fixed term and permanent to work across acute, subacute and community services. If you have worked in a rural setting and want a position that offers varied dynamic caseload and an opportunity to supervising junior staff and students, then this role is for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide Occupational Therapy Services across a range of service areas and programs.
- Provide clinical expertise and leadership relevant to clinical experience.
- Promote health and well-being for all clients
- Providing clinical education and supervision within the Occupational Therapy Department
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) or equivalent
- Registration with AHPRA
- Must be able to obtain Medicare provider number
- Demonstrated ability to provide a combination of generalist and specialist Occupational Therapy services within a variety of clinical settings
- Interest in and ability to undertake relevant quality improvement in a specialist area of Occupational Therapy service
- Adaptable and able to respond fluidly to changing service demands
- Excellent time management and reporting skills
- Awareness and understanding of the public health system, funding streams and wider influences on clinical service provision
- Highly developed interpersonal skills incorporating excellent communication and leadership, including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Current Victorian Driver’s License, Police Check and Working with Children’s Check
Experience in acute inpatients, hand therapy, paediatrics or rehabilitation would be well regarded.
Swan Hill District Health (SHDH) are a 143 bed fully integrated rural public health service. SHDH service a 100km radius area with an estimated catchment area of around 35,000 people.
Swan Hill has a diverse population as well as a diverse range of lifestyles and occupations which creates an interesting caseload.
The SHDH OT Department provides services to acute, subacute and community across the whole range (paediatric, adult, and aged care services). This diversity contributes to a rewarding clinical experience which is varied and often complex.
Their facility is located on the Murray River offering a beautiful and relaxed lifestyle for ultimate work/life balance.
No Similar Jobs Found.