- : Gumleigh Gardens Hostel
- : 05-Jun-2017
- : Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
- To provide support to all residents as required, including but not restricted to introduction and implementation of pain management and complex care programs.
- To work with the Care Manager and Hostel team to ensure that ACFI claims are accurate and maximized.
- To assist with the selection of residents for admission for Care and to assess and assist with resident's transitional care issues as required.
- In conjunction with Care Manager and Hostel Care team, ensure that all assessments are carried out and Care Plans written for all residents.
- To liaise with doctors and other health care professionals as required, fostering good working relationships and ensuring best possible standard of resident care.
- Introduction and implementation of pain management and complex care programs.
- Helping clients regain or enhance their daily lives after specific events.
Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy with current registration or eligibility for registration with AHPRA.
Able to work as part of a multi disciplinary team, engage in open communication, contribute to a positive team environment and actively contribute to the learning and development of others.
Knowledge and demonstrated commitment to Quality and Aged Care Standards.
Current First Aid Certificate
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience in providing education, including in-service and on the spot training.
A commitment to self development through professional education and training.
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office
Successful applicant will be required to undergo a National Police Check
No Similar Jobs Found.