- : RWAV (Rural Workforce Agency - Victoria)
- : 16-Aug-2017
- : Bairnsdale VIC 3875
Bairnsdale Family Medical Centre are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join a team of existing allied health professionals with the freedom to choose your hours of work with a high demand due to rapid growth and long existing wait times.
You will provide services and interventions to a varied demographic in a growing community and be heavily supported by team members providoing a collaborative approach towards treating and preventing illnesses to promote healthy sustainable living.
What to expect:
- FT / PT, flexibile options available
- Negotiable pay (sub contractor)
- Annual $1 000 CPD funding
- Housing assistance provided
- Acess to funding for post graduate education
- Full AHPRA registration (no supervision available)
- Clinical and outpatient experience required
No Similar Jobs Found.