- : Flex Physiotherapy Elite Allied Healthcare
- : 03-Nov-2017
- : Liverpool NSW 2170
Flex Allied Health is a multidisciplinary healthcare centre dedicated to the provision of elite, evidence based practice.
The successful candidate will work along side other health professionals including physiotherapists, podiatrists, dietitians and speech pathologists to help clients achieve their health goals.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinating OT service development initiatives
- Maintaining a clinical caseload
- Build a great relationship with support workers and other allied health professionals
- Provision of OT assessments, including initial needs, home and ADL assessments etc both in the clinic and at client homes
- Fabrication of hand splints
Skills and experience
- Experience in dealing with NDIS participants
- Possess the ability to manage case load effectively
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and integrity
No Similar Jobs Found.