- : LEAP Different Abilities Services
- : 13-Nov-2017
- : Smeaton Grange NSW 2567
LEAP Different Abilities Services is a registered provider of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We specialise in providing innovative, individual and effective service delivery to disabled youth and adults to assist and enable them in undertaking both everyday living skills and recreational activities.
We are currently seeking applicants (under a sub-contract basis) to provide occupational therapy for numerous clients with mental and physical disabilities.
We are based in South West Sydney and the areas we generally work within are Macarthur, Liverpool, Penrith, Parramatta, Auburn etc.
A welfare or disability educational background is an advantage. People with various life experiences, males, aboriginal identified and of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; are encouraged to apply.
- Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics
- Posted By: Bundaberg Occupational Therapy
- Posted Date: 2017-11-09
- Location:Bundaberg West QLD 4670
- Work 9 day fortnight in busy expanding regional private practice. Sensory integration/processing bas...
- Occupational Therapist
- Posted By: Flex Physiotherapy Elite Allied Healthcare
- Posted Date: 2017-11-03
- Location:Liverpool NSW 2170
- Flex Allied Health is a multidisciplinary healthcare centre dedicated to the provision of elite, evi...
- Occupational Therapist - Community
- Posted By: NATIONAL OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
- Posted Date: 2017-10-26
- Location:Black Rock VIC 3193
- We have current job opportunities for occupational therapists with a keen interest and strong skill ...
- Occupational Therapist Grade 1
- Posted By: Echuca Regional Health
- Posted Date: 2017-10-25
- Location:Shepparton VIC 3630
- Occupational Therapist Grade 1 Full time Permanent Position Attractive rates and salary packag...