Paediatric Anaesthetic RN/EEN Nurses and Techs
- : Double Bay Day Hospital
- : 09-Apr-2018
- : Double Bay NSW 2028
Double Bay Day Hospital is a new facility located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. The Hospital is privately operated with 3 Operating Theatres, Recovery Room and Discharge. The Hospital is performing a range of elective surgery and endoscopy procedures. Our new facility is state of the art and delivers uncompromising care to our patients.
About the Position
We are seeking Part-time Nurses for our Day Hospital Theatres.
- Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses holding current registration with AHPRA
- Recent relevant experience in Theatres, Recovery or Critical Care areas
- Flexibility in available work hours - Monday to Saturday – AM & PM shifts
- Excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of specialised multidisciplinary team and in a team environment
- Committed to creating a positive work culture and providing a 'can do' approach to tasks
- Commitment to quality improvement and excellence in the delivery of healthcare services
- Must provide a current Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Must provide proof of current health vaccinations, fulfilling requirements according to NSW Health Policy Directive – Occupational Assessment & Vaccination Against Specified Infectious Diseases PD2007_006 and PD2011_005
- Commitment to continued professional development
- Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency
- Post Graduate qualifications in speciality area desirable
- Membership of professional organisation i.e. ADSNA, GENCA, OTA etc
- Experience with paediatric care an advantage
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and application addressing the selection criteria to:
Director of Nursing, Double Bay Day Hospital at:
No Similar Jobs Found.