Paediatric Occupational Therapist - 9 day fortnight!
- : HCA Allied Health
- : 07-Jul-2017
- : Sydney NSW 2000
Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for established clinic. Great working conditions, stable team, regular training, clinic based role.
- Permanent role with award winning service in Sydney's North
- Focus on learning skills, focus, memory, high functioning autism
- Multidisciplinary team inc Speech Path, OT, Psychologists and Teachers
Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for award winning clinic in Sydney's Northern suburbs. Join a multidisciplinary clinic including Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and Teachers to provide therapy services within the clinic. You will not be required to compete home/school visits.
You'll work with children aged between 2-12 years old and focus on:
- High functioning autism
- Learning skills
- Focus and memory
- Gross/fine motor skills
The clinic has been in operation for 10 years and has an excellent reputation, loyal client base and offer a positive working environment.
- A 9 day fortnight, working days Monday - Friday - no weekends
- Administration team and full admin support
- Working as part of a collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Regular training in the form of weekly meetings, external mentoring, clinical support, a structured training programme
- Competitive salary and remuneration
Ideally you'll have up to three years experience working as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist. However, junior OTs who have previously worked with children are also welcome to apply. You must have GENERAL registration with AHPRA and eligibility to work in Australia.
No Similar Jobs Found.